Plastic bags? Beer bottles? Cold drinks can?
- The sea beach itself is the main attraction.
- The environment.
- The activity of the villagers around the beach.
- Crab activity.
- The colours in and around the beach and villages. Sea weeds (see the photograph third from the top) are nice to see, particularly in the afternoon or in the morning. The gorgeously shining Green is rarely seen.
From July to February/ March every year. My suggestion is to avoid the summer.
There is not much fishing activity during the monsoon here and the temperature is much cooler, so monsoon is the best time to be here.
Road condition is bad. You have to leave your car around one kilometer of the beach. It is better to walk through the muddy narrow country road on the way to the beach.
Fishing activities at the beach
- Morning and evening is the best time as usual.
- Try to get some good shots of the Crabs. It will definitely get much of your time and you need to be ready to toil much.
- Colours are extremely important. Be ready to capture all the colourful nature.
Around 200 kilometers from Kolkata.
No place to stay here. Obviously, camping can be a very good idea. You can get help from the local villagers.